Sunday, August 15, 2010

What it means to be Karl

Good question, front-row student.  For those of you who missed it, the question was, "What's a Karl?"

I could take the easy road and answer that Karl is me.  But friends, Karl is so much more.  Karl is a method.  Karl is a path.  Karl is a way of engaging with the Universe.  To be Karl is to be hip the groovy jazz going down inside you and all around you, and to add your own melody to the mix.  To be Karl is to move the mountain by feeling viscerally the impermanence of all causes.  To be Karl is to flash some sweet, sweet love to the whole bleeding show.


So that's me.  Karl.  Come here, Universe.  I got some groovy love for you.

Oh, and it's my middle name, by the way.  That's the short version, if you were interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment